School: The Citadel
- Civil Engineering- I enjoy creating things
- Aspirations— I would like to join the Military and pursue engineering in that field
- Skills—I work well with technology and can easily grasp topics relate to it. I do well at public speaking and creating presentations.
- Projects/accomplishments— One of my main accomplishments is pursuing a degree. Initially I was not going to attend college but I feel like I made the right decision on going and I am proud of myself for doing so. I have participated in various community service events and enjoy serving the community in any way I can
- Repair experience—I do not have much repair experience, however, I am eager to learn as it is a skill that is becoming increasingly important in today’s world.
- Hobbies— I enjoy spending time with my friends and family as well as playing various sports. I also enjoy playing video games and drawing.
- How does this project relate to you?—This project could benefit me because it teaches how to not only how to repair a device, but how to teach others how to as well. I'm able to learn how to communicate and teach others while also teaching myself.
- Any other fun facts you’d like to add?— I come from a military family and have been apart of that scene for most of my life. It is one of the reasons that drives me to join the military. I have three brothers and a dog and a cat. I love animals and want to have two dogs and a cat when I live by myself. I enjoy videogames, especially when I'm playing with friends. My favorite color is blue and enjoy drawing, however I do not do it much. My favorite type of food is Greek and my favorite food is gyros.