Upon reassembly I found it useful to squeeze the phone right above the screws so everything lines up nice. I noticed that when I didn’t do this the new Phillips screws were trying to go in crooked. So just holding the phone together helps.
Oh man, that adhesive is really strong. The adhesive on the side closest to the logic board Broke immediately. I used my trusty heating pad under the phone the entire time. I tried the floss, then some industrial strength sewing thread, both broke for me. I don’t have 99% EtOH but I have 70% so I tried that and it did the trick! I was able to pry up the battery just enough to grab some of the adhesive with the tweezers and use my fingers to pull it all the way out.
This was definitely an exercise in patience…if you need to walk away for a moment, do that. It helps.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.