It might sound silly, but I would have liked to see the install steps, even if its just this in reverse. It would have been better to see photos at least.
This was tricky, but I used a small pair of needle nose pliers from a jewelry set that I had on hand. This was much easier to do.
I followed the advice in the comments and skipped this step entirely. I did not remove this connecter. It made the remaining steps more difficult because I couldn’t lay the parts open flat, but I managed to do it by myself without removal.
I second the suggestion of using a putty knife. Worked way better! A bit nerve-racking at first as I was afraid of doing serious damage, but I succeeded. I’m definitely a novice at this, but these comments helped at every turn.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.