BEFORE YOU START:
1) This is doable but not easy, quick or without risk.
2) If this is your 1st time, the whole process can take >2 hours (half of it reading this fixit manual and notes, which I highly recommend!)
3) I highly recommend placing a large, thin clean white cloth on the table. This prevents screws from rolling around and you will clearly see anything falling out.
4) If you have them, use tight surgical (latex) gloves. This prevents you from greasing up contacts.
5) Have e.g. a big old egg box ready, so you can place the screws in order (and maybe write step/screw size on the side).
6) I bought my display from "Generic" on Amazon ($20.36). Screen works fine and tools were ok but not great (screw drivers do not withstand force needed to unscrew some).
7) I had my own 2mm Phillips screw driver and a 2.4mm flat (for the big screws).
8) Have a nice cold beer by your side! Good luck!
I found it easier to start by pulling the plastic lip to loosen the battery, then, if needed, use the plastic tool to pry from the side.
It is very easy and helpful at the end of this step, to gently push down the screen holders in the 6 spots with screws and washers, that way the screen gently comes out and you don't have to poke with anything.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.