Cihazlarınız için kılavuz, parça ve cevaplara hızlı erişim edinin
Sepetiniz boş görünüyor
Amyn, you can see the card slot on picture of Step 15.
So you need to strip it quite a bit to get to this level. Note those hard to get at screws…
Assuming there is some dirt inside, can you not cleanout with a toothpick or somthing? Make sure you don’t leave any part behind.
the rubber toothpicks can be good for cleaning out dirt too…
I don't remember exactly where the mic sits...
It could be the mic, it could be many other things, like the sound processing.
PErhaps try this: Locate the mic, and put a sensitive voltmeter over it. Then, yell at your camera. If you see something, it should be ok, and the problem is....hard to find and fix (other than possible light corrosion somewhere).
If the mic is giving null, then I suspect the mic is dead. Try soldering another one to the connection... Not so easy to put something back together then...
First, perhaps the obvious, try changing the cable / charger.
Second common problem with these connections is some muck gets into the connector, or some corrosion. Have a good look with magnifying glass and good light into the bottom of the connector.
Look for corrosion, plucks of cotton and dust. Clean with toothpick.
Opening it up, all I can think of is wiring.
Another option is your battery is completely shot.
No, did not try taking lens apart. See my comments in the huide on the lens.
Perhaps you can try to evaporate it and or absorb.
Like using the rice and warm place trick. (Hairdryer?)
If it is real water droplets - and has salts inside, that will leave residue.
If it is condensed water from another spot...it may work
You could try those 4 screws also I explain to leave alone...
Depends where the water sits.....
In step 15 and 17 you can see where the battery sits and shape (17, right side), sitting all along the main body of the camera.
If I recall correctly, it sits at the side of the little pinhole - mic, but not 100% sure.
Not much you can do if the dog got a mouthful of the Lithium battery anyway. I would not imagine he would like to ingest any of it.
Hope you both recover.