Öğrenci Katkılı Viki
Eğitim programımıza katılan müthiş bir öğrenci, bu viki sayfasını hazırladı. Bu kılavuz, iFixit personeli tarafından yönetilmiyor.
Dell XPS 15 9550 Troubleshooting
"The worlds smallest 15.6-inch laptop packs powerhouse performance and a stunning InfinityEdge display all in Dell's most powerful XPS laptop."
Device Is Not Charging When Plugged In
The device does not charge when it is plugged in.
There Is No Power To The Device
- Check the power in the outlet by plugging in a lamp or other electrical device that shows you there is power to the outlet.
- Make sure the charging cord is fully plugged into the outlet.
- Ensure that the power cord is fully inserted into the laptop.
- If there is another charger available, try using it to charge the laptop to rule out the possibility that the original charging cord is malfunctioning.
- If these steps do not fix the problem and you know that your power cord is working properly, then you may have to replace the charging port on the laptop.
Device Does Not Hold A Charge For An Extended Period Of Time
The battery does not last as long as it used to after being fully charged.
The Battery May Be Expanding
Note: If the battery is expanding, you may be entitled to a new battery from Dell for free. Go to https://www.dellproduct.com/ and enter the service tag number to see if you are eligible.
The Battery Is Old
- Over time, batteries do tend to lose battery life. If you feel your battery is no longer working as needed, you can check the BIOS to see the status of your battery by repeatedly pressing F2 after you power-on your laptop.
- If desired, one can buy a new battery from various retailers and install it oneself by following our guide to replace the battery.
Keyboard Key(s) Are Sticking
Keyboard keys are getting stuck or rise slowly after being struck.
Below The Keyboard Is Not Clean
- Use air duster to attempt to clean under the affected key(s).
- Carefully pop the key(s) out and clean underneath and around the area.
- Replace the problematic key(s)
The Keyboard Needs To Be Replaced
- If none of the above worked, there is a good chance the whole keyboard needs to be replaced. A new keyboard can be purchased through multiple retailers.
Device Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
The laptop is unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Settings May Be Enabled to Dis-Configure Wi-Fi Capabilities
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Click on “Start” , “Settings” , “Network and Internet” , “Wi-Fi” , Ensure the Wi-Fi setting is turned on.
- If Wi-Fi is on, click “Show available networks” under Wi-Fi settings and the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect to.
- Click on “Start” , “Settings” , “Network & Internet” ,“Wi-Fi” , “Show available networks”
- If you do not see your Wi-Fi network listed here, then your Wi-Fi is unavailable. Try rebooting your modem and/or router or contacting your internet service provider.
- Make sure Airplane Mode is turned off.
- Click on “Start” , “Settings” , “Network & Internet” , “Airplane mode” , Ensure that Airplane mode is turned off.
The Wi-Fi Network May Be Having Problems
- In your laptop’s search bar, type “Network Troubleshooter” and select “Identify and Repair Network Problems.” Follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot your network problems.
Your Laptop Needs An Updated Driver
- Go to https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/...
- Download the “Dell Wireless 1820A WiFi Driver”
- Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the new driver.
You need a new Wi-Fi card
If none of the above worked, you can follow our guide to replace the Wi-Fi card.
Receiving "OUT OF MEMORY" Error Message
Your computer is out of memory, may be unable to perform any tasks.
There Is Too Much Running At Once
- First this may happen simply by doing too much at one time such as: Running multiple tabs in Chrome, or running too many applications on your PC. Close some of these tabs and see if that resolves your issue.
- If that doesn't help, right click on the Start button and click "Task Manager". From there click on the Memory column to show the apps using the most amount of memory. If it is the computer processes taking up the majority then you may need more RAM (Random Access Memory).
Your RAM Is At Capacity
This may require the purchase of another stick of RAM. Search for the recommended model of RAM on your manufacture's website and view our guide on how to replace ram.''