If your earbuds are showing up as individual devices on your phone, then its possible they have gotten into a desynchronized state.
The best way to resolve this is to "reset" the earbuds.
Forget the Device
- Place the earbuds back in their case and close the lid.
- On your phone's bluetooth settings locate the list of previously paired devices
- Find the prior name of the earbuds.
- Forget the device
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Take out the earbuds from their case
- Turn on Bluetooth
Factory Reset Earbuds
Depending on the model of your earbuds, there will be different ways to "factory reset" your earbuds. Reference your earbud's manual to find the necessary steps to reset your earbuds.
For the Samsung Galaxy Buds, you can use the Samsung Galaxy Buds app to factory reset the earbuds.
- Place the earbuds back in their case
- Open the lid and home them near your device
- Open the Samsung Galaxy Buds app
- Tap the "Reset" option and confirm your choice.