How do you restore it under itunes?
how do you restore it under itunes?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
hunter diaz, for a simple restore check this Apple Link The other thing that you may need to try is to place the iPod in DFU mode. DFU stands for Download Firmware Update and you need this to recover your iPod touch. 1) Start your iTunes and connect your iPod to your computer.
2) Keep holding the sleep/wake and home button for about 10 seconds. let go of the sleep/wake button, but keep holding the home button. You should then hear some sounds.
3) If done correctly, iTunes should pop up a message that will tell you that it has detected an iPhone or iPod in recovery mode.
4) If you see the iTunes icon and cable on your iPhone, your device is not in DFU mode, but in recovery mode. When in DFU mode your screen should be black. It may be necessary to try this a couple of times.
5) Your PC or Mac may have already opened iTunes, if not you must now open iTunes to proceed.
6) iTunes should automatically recognize your iPod touch in DFU mode. iTunes will prompt you to restore the device.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Son 24 Saat: 0
Son 7 Gün: 0
Son 30 Gün: 0
Her zaman: 75