only for acekard2i
Updated Your DSi to 1.4, Acekard 2i doesn’t work, A Guide to Fix It
Posted on : 28-09-2009 | By : Blueearthdigital | In : Uncategorized
So yep, you’ve updated your DSi to 1.4 and your Acekard 2i doen’t work. We can fix it. But be warned in the Highly, Highly, Highly Unlikely event of buggering up your Acekard 2i or the DS I will not be held responsible and proceed at own risk. If you do stuff it up I have One fix(from self experience).
1. Download this File, I did not create this file and I don’t know who did (Click Here) file from http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/
2. Put these files on the Micro SD Card for your Acekard 2i.
3. If you have already updated your DSi to 1.4, your going to need an Original DS or a DS Lite and put the Acekard 2i in that, If you haven’t just put it in your DSi
4. If your using a Original DS or DS Lite, Go to Acekard 2i and browse to where you put the Files, your going to need to open the one entitled “ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds”, If your using a DSi open the Acekard 2i and browse to where you put the files, open the titled “ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds”
5. It will tell you to re-instert The Acekard 2i, so do that, It should tell you to press B then so do that, then it should ask you to press start so do it, now it will be changing how the DSi will recognize the Acekard 2i, Now DO NOT PRESS THE POWER BUTTON OR YOU WILL BRICK THE Acekard 2i. After it finishes it should tell you to power off the DS. Now Your Acekard 2i had been fixed! YAY!!
Holy Crap I’ve Bricked My Acekard 2i by pressing The Power Button while it tells you not to. What do I do?
(Here’s the Solution)
1. Your going to need a DS Lite or Original DS with any Flash Cart.
2. Put the Update file called “ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds” on The Flash Cart of any Sort.
3. Open the Update file you put on your Flash Cart.
4. When it Tell’s you to re-insert the Acekard 2i, take out the Flash Cart and insert the Bricked Acekard 2i(with update file)
5. Then Follow the Steps
6. Once it’s finished you’ve Un-Bricked The Acekard2i
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?
my DSi has the same problem and same response I looked on Youtube and it said it was because of the wireless thing inside the ds and u have to take it out but I didn't watch the rest of the video because there was a problem with that. I have a Hello Kitty sticker/skin on it, and I can't take it off because I've had it on there for years
the same thing with mine but i have a case that i can't take off so i can't fix my dsi at all. the video i watched showed that u have to take out the wireless thing also. sometimes i leave it for 1 day without turning it on and it works again
animefreak 164 tarafından
i can't update it or else nothin will work
animefreak 164 tarafından
my ds is a japanese version so i can't fix it properly but when my uncle said something was deleted
I have this problem too! I load up my DSI XL with my R4I in and load up my R4 and it says: "an error has occurred. press and the power button to turn the system off. please see nintendo dsi operations manual for help troubleshooting"
please please help me and tell me how to fix it because i have 999 on there :(
27 tane daha yorum göster