Need Help to identify sensor used on hall effect pads of A1706.

in my last question i asked to identify parts and i got that the par is missing components is hall effect sensor pads (J5250). in schematics there is not info about sensor used. is there a way to identify manufacturer and model number of the sensor used? i don't have schematics of A1707. that might have used the same hall effect sensor. if someone have schematics for A1707 plz have a look and see if there is any info about sensor used.. fan spins but no display is it may be due to hall effect sensor?

i have another question in case i am unable to identify as i can see on schematics it gives voltage to U5255 ( 2-input or gate). i measured on the other hall effect sensor it delivers the same voltage as it gets from power rail. can i short the pins of missing sensor to deliver voltage. do i have to short it with wire or need to place some resistor?

another question motherboard is also missing the temperature sensor (U5850) for thunderbolt. as i am not gonna use thunderbolt. will macbook work without above said temp sensor?

Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 2


Hi. Did You solved the hall sensor issue?


Yorum Ekle