1. Reformat your microSD card
2. Power off your camera and eject the microSD card. Set your microSD card aside. In the steps outlined below, you'll need to drag a folder from your computer to your microSD card. Find your 'microSD card to USB adapter' or your 'microSD to SD card adapter' and set it aside for later.
3. Go to THIS link and click on "update your camera manually" near the bottom of the page. Then fill out all of the requested info on the following page and go to the next step. Click "Download Update" near the top of the page, which will download the UPDATE folder to your computer. Note - if the UPDATE folder is zipped once you download it to your computer, meaning that you see "UPDATE.zip" instead of "UPDATE", double-click on it so that UPDATE.zip unzips to give you the UPDATE folder If you are a Windows user you may need to create a new folder called "UPDATE" on your desktop and move the contents of UPDATE.zip into this new folder.
4. Connect your microSD card to your computer using the adapter you set aside in step 2, then drag the UPDATE folder to the root level of your microSD card. Here's an article that explains how to find the root level of your microSD card.
5. Eject your microSD card from your computer.
6. Make sure your camera is powered OFF, then insert your microSD card back into your camera.
7. Power your camera ON. In a few seconds, the camera's screen will flash "UPDATING" with a picture of a down-arrow and a camera to indicate that it's updating. It'll power OFF/ON 1-2 times, and show a message saying "UPDATE SUCCESS". The UPDATE SUCCESS message means that the camera successfully re-updated.
8. Lastly, I recommend that you reformat your microSD card again in the camera so that you start with a fresh card the next time you use your camera.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?