Is your hp printer not accepting the ink due to which you are unable to print? Then you do not have to have to get puzzled as you have landed in the right place. This answer will fix your issue in simple steps without wasting any time.
Why Does This Happen?
There can be many reasons for your HP printers do not accept the Ink. some of the reasons are as follows:
- Toner is not compatible.
- The cartridge is locked automatically.
- Some changes in the settings of the printer.
And there can be many other reasons that may lead to the printer not accepting the ink. Let us now tell you how to fix the issue.
Getting The Printer Glitches Fixed!
To fix this issue the user may follow the steps below:
- Check if toner is fixed properly.
- From the settings of the printer, unlock the cartridge in case it has been locked.
- In case the cartridge is not detected then you can take the cartridge out and try a new one. Make sure that you do not have the local cartridge.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?