Ana içeriğe geç

What screw do I need to remove the top screw?

So I bought a PSP 3000 from Japan and I am trying to get the front panel off.

5/7 screws are standard phillip 000. The other 2 are some other type.

Block Image

Block Image

Photo isn't clear but I can see 6 vertices that form a star shape. The screw size is very small. A lot smaller than phillip 000. Even my flathead 1.5 won't fit.

Can anyone please tell me if they know this screw type?

Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle

2 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:
En Yararlı Yanıt

It is called a Torx screw. They are usually labelled T5 for a size 5 Torx, or TR10 for a size 10 Torx with a indent in the middle for special security screws.

It is found in many consumer products, especially laptops, where they do not want you to remove components or casings. From the looks of it, it is probably between a size T5 and a T3.

I have since sold my Japanese PSP due to financial issues, so I can no longer tell you the exact size. But iFixIt does sell a kit with the available sizes found here: Mako Driver Kit - 64 Precision Bits

Mako Driver Kit - 64 Precision Bits Görseli


Mako Driver Kit - 64 Precision Bits


Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

I have the ifixit kit with the t4 and t5 bits and both are too big. So am guessing it's a t3.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle

Anthony Siharath sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 3

Son 7 gün: 21

Son 30 gün: 101

Her zaman: 2,718