Ana içeriğe geç

A fairly standard model of Japanese road bike from the 70's, the Aero II is known for its heavy frame and durability.

1 Soru Tümünü görüntüle

part to attach rear deraileur

I have what I think is an early 70's Nishiki. There is a small washer like thing shaped like a half circle that helps hold the deraileur in place. I lost mine. Is it necessary, any idea where to get another or know what it is called?


Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle

1 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:

I’ve never known the name but any old bike shop will have a set.

Or, if you can find a scrap bike, or a guy that buys and sells bikes from home, they usually have a box of old parts that you can rifle through for these bits.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle

hardingj sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 0

Son 7 gün: 1

Son 30 gün: 4

Her zaman: 39