You may try to purge the transaxle.
To purge the transaxle follow these steps:
1. Place tractor on an open level surface, clear of objects.
2. Turn engine off and apply parking brake.
3. Disengage transaxle by placing freewheel control in disengaged position.
4. Sitting in the tractor seat, start engine.
CAUTION: At any time during step 5 there may be movement of the drive wheels.
5. While the engine is running, move the throttle control to the slow position.
6. With motion control lever in neutral position, slowly disengage clutch/brake pedal (lifting foot off of the pedal).
7. Move motion control lever to full FORWARD position and hold for five (5) seconds.
8. Move motion control lever to full REVERSE position and hold for five (5) seconds.
9. Repeat steps 5 through 7, three (3) times.
10. Move motion control lever to neutral position.
11. Shut off engine and set parking brake.
13. Engage transaxle by placing freewheel control in engaged position.
14. Sitting in the tractor seat, start engine.
15. While engine is running, move throttle control to half (1/2) speed.
16. With motion control lever in neutral position, slowly disengage clutch/brake pedal.
17. Slowly move motion control lever forward, after the tractor moves approximately five (5) feet, slowly move motion control lever to reverse position.
18. After the tractor moves approximately five (5) feet return the motion control lever to the neutral position.
19. Repeat steps 14-16, with the motion control lever three (3) times.
20. The transaxle is now purged and ready for normal operation.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?
im having a similar issue
everything is in the right place and it doesnt matter what gear its in the axel wont turn even when the shaft is spinning im able to spin the axle by hand
should i open up the transaxle and check for brocken gears
Adam Arden tarafından
was mowing lawn and I was shifting gears alright then the next time I went to shift gear either forward or reverse wouldn't go but in neutral I can push the mower
I recently removed the rear wheel to replace it on my Hayter Heritage 10/30. Engine starts and blade engages but no forward or reverse gears the solution sounds like it could work for me but not sure how to carry out step 3 “Disengage transaxle by placing freewheel control in disengaged position” can anyone help?
Thanks in advance
Same here. I removed my Right rear wheel and now it wont go into gear.
April 17 Mac
Laura McClelland tarafından
I had the same issue after removing one of the rear wheels. I tried purging the transmission but to no avail. I downloaded the manual for my mower - a Husqvarna CTH150XP. It ends up there is a 'square key' on the back wheels, that is easily missed when you remove the wheel. It will sometimes drop off onto the ground - often the lawn - and be lost or hard to find. You then replace the wheel with the circlip / washer etc. and the wheels don't turn. This is because the axle on the changed wheel is turning inside the wheel, and without the square key, the wheel is not turning. Search the internet for Husqvarna square key to see what it looks like. Could this be your problem too?
3 tane daha yorum göster