No power, but heatsink does get hot like there's a short circuit

Hi guys! Got another Nintendo Switch here, no liquid damage as far as I can tell under microscope, battery connector measures 4.1-4.2V while charger is plugged in and battery unplugged.

So at least I can confirm that the charger port is most likely OK, I can see it is a bit worn but not bad enough to stop it from charging it seems. The main part I am worried about is the heatsink heating up like the processor is turned on but no fan spin / brain.

Anyone managed to fix switches with similar symptoms for no power?

Edit: Ok so found a shorted cap near the m92T chip, removal of cap still shows short circuit so going to replace chip and report back.

Bu soruyu yanıtlayın Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle