How do I fix the R button on my right joycon?
How do I fix the error code "2101-0001"
Has anyone tried to replace the USB-C port?
Switch not connecting to TV - Years long problem
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Pro Controller Guides
Background and Identification
The Switch is a hybrid gaming system—designed mainly as a traditional home console connected to a television, but the console can be removed from its docking station for handheld/portable use.
The Switch consists of several hardware components that can be configured on the fly depending on the user's play style:
- The Switch Console, a tablet-like unit with an integrated battery and 6.2-inch touchscreen
- The Switch Dock, which functions as a charging station and audio/video connection to the user's television
- The Joy-Con controllers, dubbed Joy-Con L and Joy-Con R, which can be used independently or as a pair, or attached to the Switch Console via its side rails, or connected to the Joy-Con Grip for use as a single controller
The Switch was quietly refreshed in 2019 with an updated processor and memory chips that increase the console’s power efficiency, boosting battery life from the estimated 2.5-6.5 hours to 4.5-9 hours on a single charge. Other than that, this newer version is identical in size, shape, and functionality to the original version.
Nintendo released an upgraded Switch in October 2021 with an OLED screen, again this newer version is the same size and shape as the original version and is compatible with the same games and accessories.
The most often replaced Nintendo Switch parts include the battery, screen, and motherboard.
- 6.2" with 1280 x 720 resolution
- NVIDIA customized Tegra processor
- 32 GB
- Expandable via microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5 mm audio jack
Maximum Resolution in TV Mode
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 FPS
- Proprietary Switch solid-state game cards
- Ambient light sensor
- 4310 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable
- 2x USB 2.0 ports (USB 3.0 support will be added in a future update)
- HDMI port
- System connector
- AC power adapter port
- IR motion camera (Joy-Con R only)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 525 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable