I hope this is an tricky option to get your data, But it won't fix your problem without format.
- Download and Write Ubuntu live disk to DVD or to your USB.
- Boot Ubuntu and choose use without installation.
- On left side bar, your drive will be show, just click it and it'll mount automatically.
- Copy your data to another partition.
- Format your problematic partition and reuse it.
Note 1: If auto mount not works, try by following link
Note 2: You can use , this is based on Mini Windows XP. There is a chance to get data without much work. But not sure.
Hint: I'm not sure whether it'll work or not, change your drive letter by disk management. Just try.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?