I thought I found the solution but it was for a unibody MBP. So I removed the link but I did find a solution on my own. Just to let you all know, this is no means a proper fix.
- Dissassemble top assembly from frame.
- “Scrape" off the rubber gasket.
- Get your new rubber gasket and cut off the part that is suppose to lay under the screen.
- Test fit the new rubber gasket.
- Use double sided adhesive to attach the bottom part of the gasket onto the assembly.
- Use a bit of super glue then work your way around the sides and top.
I don't even recommend to do this at all to anybody. But I did it because my rubber gasket was damaged and was starting to fall apart. I don't know how long it will last. Could work for a while or it could fall out soon.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?