Ana içeriğe geç

Eşyalarını Tamir Et

Onarma Hakkı


Model A1369, 1.6, 1.7, or 1.8 GHz Processor, 64, 128 or 256GB Flash Storage

370 Soru Tümünü görüntüle

MacBook Air 13" Replacement Bottom Pan

Hey all!

My brother just dropped my new MacBook Air and it has a massive bloody dent in the side of the bottom pan.

I don't know if this is the bottom pan, but it is the one that actually has the grooves for the keyboard and trackpad.

Any help would be appreciated!

Yanıtlandı! View the answer Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

3 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:
Seçilen Çözüm

I believe what you're saying is that the unibody case on the side of the MacBook Air is dented. I don't really know what you're talking about when you say "pan." I've never heard that before.

Unfortunately, if your MacBook Air is one of the latest (2011) models, and you want to replace the unibody case, it's not possible. The parts aren't available (yet), and even if they did become available, it would probably be within a few more years. Plus the case would be enormously expensive.

I just don't see a way around this. You should have your brother buy you a new MBA. Sorry! :|

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

As a work around - slap a cover over it, or a sticker or big bandaid... Have a talk with your brother about respecting others property. ''Get him to buy you a replacement and give him the damaged one as a reminder'

If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

Bottom cover and unibody case assembly is available from Chinese suppliers. Actually not very expensive.

If you are replacing the unibody assembly. You should buy one with keyboard. It is very difficult to remove the keyboard without wrecking it, if possible at all

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle

sebastienpeek sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 0

Son 7 gün: 0

Son 30 gün: 0

Her zaman: 2,058