Liquid spillage on connect port

There was liquid spilled on the upper right side of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3. The spot directly where the surface connect port is to plug in the charger (Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15" Surface Connect Port Replacement). The laptop would no longer charge after the spill occurred but remained to stay on. The laptop only then shut down because the battery reached 0% since it could not be charged.

My question would be; Do you think that it is just the connection port that is damaged and ruined? or is it possibly the actual battery that is damaged. I was planning on getting a USB-C charger to find out if the battery was still solid.

If it is most likely the charging port, does anyone know where I could find a replacement?

Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle