Canon absorption counter MB2760
How to reset the the ink absorption counter on MB2760
With Canon there is usually a known button combo or if you know which version you need (because you risk killing the printer by locking it in service mode if you use the wrong version). It looks like yours uses V3400, if I have the right info; it's not exactly 100% clear because this info is leaked. I'm not going to provide a download link (mainly to make it hard for Canon to DMCA any tool leaks) but it's not hard to find.
However, before using the Canon SW tool take the time to see what combo works on your printer to reset the WIC; some of the newer ones like this may have done away with it but the older ones from 2011 and older are usually known to have this. It's far safer, but you may not do a 100% WIC reset; the SW tool is the only way to be sure like Epsons with a non cloud tool that use Epson Adjustment.
Service mode on Canon printer is condition when your Canon printer chips has opened to write, basically this mode is used to maintain the printer and resetting the printer chips.
How to Enter Service Mode on Canon Printer
If your printer is on error state like error support code 5B00 and you want to resetting your printer, you must enter your printer to Service Mode. To enter Service Mode you must connected the USB cable to the computer and the printer is turn off. Entering service mode only be done by pressing combination both of the power button and the Stop button/Reset button/Resume button or Cancel button. Basically to enter Service mode on all canon printers is almost the same.
The printer button that used to enter Service Mode is
- Power/Start/ON/OFF button
- Stop/Reset/Resume/Cancel button
Entering Service Mode Procedure
- Make sure the printer power is turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
- While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
- While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times (to reset manually) or 5 times (to reset using Service Tool), and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
- Now your printer on Service Mode state
- You can use either Canon Service Tool to do maintenance or Manually maintenance by pressing the Resume/Cancel button with the specified number of time(s) according the function of the printer. Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.
- If you do maintenance by manually, after press Resume/Cancel button at the specified number of times, press Power button to perform the selected function
- After printer performing the selected function, the printer back to Service Mode again, you can do other function again
- If you want enter the printer to Operation Mode, just restart your printer by press Power button to turn off and then press Power button again to turn on your printer
List of Function on Manual Service Mode
Press the resume button at the specified number of time(s) then press Power button to perform the function.
- 0 times : LED on green, turn off the printer
- 1 time : Led on Orange, Service test print
- 2 times : Led on Green, EEPROM information print
- 3 times : Led on Orange, EEPROM initialization
- 4 times : Led on Green, Waste ink counter resetting
- 6 times : Led on Green, Print head deep cleaning
- 10 times or more : Return to the Service Mode
This function work perfectly on :
Canon Pixma iP Series: iP100, iP2000, iP3000, iP3300, iP4000, iP4000R, iP4200, iP4300, iP4500, iP5000, iP5200, iP5200R, iP5300, iP6000D, iP6210D, iP6220D, iP6600D, iP8500.
Canon Pixma MX Series: MX300, MX308, MX310, MX318, MX700, MX850, MX7600
Canon Pixma MP Series: MP140, MP145, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460, MP500, MP510, MP520, MP530, MP600, MP600R, MP610, MP800, MP800R, MP810, MP830, MP950, MP960, MP970
Canon Pixma iX Series: iX4000, iX5000
Canon Pixma Pro Series: Pro9000, Pro9500
Canon Pixus iP Series: iP3100, iP4100, iP4100R, iP4200, iP4300, iP4500, iP5200R, iP6100D, iP8600
Canon Pixus MP Series: MP170, MP450
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?
Son 24 Saat: 0
Son 7 gün: 2
Son 30 gün: 24
Her zaman: 247