I’m sorry to hear that your airpod case is not charging your airpods. This could be due to various reasons, such as a faulty or incompatible cable, a damaged or dirty charging port, or a software glitch. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:
- Make sure you are using the original Apple Lightning cable or a certified one to charge your airpod case. Some third-party cables may not work properly or damage your device1.
- Check the charging port of your airpod case for any dust, debris, or lint that might prevent the charging connection. You can use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to gently clean the port2.
- Try charging your airpod case with a different power source, such as a wall outlet, a computer, or a wireless charger (if you have the wireless charging case). This can help you rule out any issues with the power supply2.
- Reset your airpods by holding the setup button on the back of the case for 15 seconds until the status light flashes amber, then white. This can help fix any software issues that might interfere with the charging process2.
- Check the charge status of your airpods and the case by opening the lid with your airpods inside and holding your case close to your iOS device. You should see a pop-up window showing the battery levels of both devices. If you don’t see the pop-up window, make sure your Bluetooth is turned on and your iOS device is updated to the latest version3.
I hope this helps you fix your airpod case charging problem. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. 😊
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?