How do you replace spark plugs on a 1999 Suzuki Vitara?
I have a 1999 Suzuki Vitara 4 cylinder 2.0. Where are the spark plugs? And do you need a special tool to remove them?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
kim ochman, here are a few images that might help, as well as what the manual says about replacing the plugs. You first have to remove the ignition coil assembly.
IGNITION COIL ASSEMBLY (IGNITER AND IGNITION COIL)
1) Disconnect ignition coil coupler.
2) Disconnect high-tension cord from ignition coil assembly.
HIGH-TENSION CORD REMOVAL
a) Remove high-tension cord from ignition coil assembly while
gripping its cap.
2) Pull out high-tension cord from spark plug while gripping its cap.
3) Remove ignition coil bolt, and then pull out ignition coil assembly.
Check for damage, deterioration and terminal corrosion.
If check result is not satisfactory, replace ignition coil assembly.
1) Install ignition coil assembly.
2) Tighten ignition coil bolt, and then connect ignition coil coupler.
3) Install high-tension cord to ignition coil assembly while gripping
SPARK PLUG REMOVAL
1) Pull out high-tension cord while gripping its cap.
2) Remove ignition coil assembly, referring to “Ignition Coil Assembly” under “On-Vehicle Service” earlier in this section.
3) Remove spark plug
No real special tools required, just your standard set of metric wrenches and sockets, especially a spark plug socket. Hope this helps, good luck.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?
Son 24 Saat: 2
Son 7 gün: 3
Son 30 gün: 28
Her zaman: 5,669