Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
Find answers to problems with your EOS A2 on our Canon EOS A2 Troubleshooting Page
Released in November of 1992, the Canon EOS A2 (also known as the EOS 5 and EOS A2E ) is a 35mm autofocus, and autoexposure SLR film camera. The camera was created for the above average user, but was also found adequate for professionals. In a world becoming increasingly dominated by digital cameras, the Canon EOS A2 remained the top choice for those wishing to remain on standard film during its time.
- 35mm focal-plane shutter multi-mode AF SLR camera
- EF Mount
- EF 28-105mm f
- 24x36 mm
- Fixed eye-level pentaprism
- 0.73x magnification, 92% vertical coverage, 94% horizontal coverage
- 5 superimposed focusing points
- Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter
- 30 sec. - 1/8000 sec
- Built in self timer.
- TTL phase detection
- Five focusing points selectable by Eye Control, dial operation, or by the camera.
- Five horizontal autofocus sensors
- 6v 2CR5 Lithium Ion Battery
- Optional Power Source: BP-5 External Power pack, uses 4 x D size NiCd cells.
- 154 x 121 x 74 mm
- 675 g
- Automatic film advance with built-in motor.
- Fully automatic rewind with built-in motor.
- Manual/auto retractable head
- Red-eye reduction lamp
- Flashes automatically in low light and backlight conditions
- Dial on top of camera allows for quick selection of different modes
- Controls Auto Exposure, flash, and ability to put camera in manual mode