Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
Track down a number of hardware problems using the IBM ThinkPad T30 Troubleshooting.
The IBM T series were designed in 2000 and were designed for the purpose of speed and portability, suiting people who had to work with multiple networks in multiple places. They are noted for being black in color, weighing only about 5 pounds and coming with a 14.1 in screen. To check the version, check the label on the underside of the base for the model number, which is on a small sticker just above the battery. Then go the the Lenevo Support page and type in the 7 character code after "TYPE" into the quick path to find the specifications and model number of your thinkpad. Right below the bottom right of the screen should also have a label of the T30.
Compared to its predecessor the T21, the T30 has the following features:
- Intel Mobile Pentium 4-M processor instead of Intel Mobile Pentium III
- Max hard drive of 60 GB rather than 32 GB
- Max RAM of 1 GB compared to 512 MB
Compared to its successor the T40, the T30 has the following features:
- Intel Mobile Pentium 4-M processor instead of Intel Pentium M
- Max hard drive of 60 GB rather than 80GB
- Max RAM of 1 GB compared to 2GB RAM
- Processor: The processor for the T30 the Intel Mobile Pentium 4 M and goes at either 1.6 GHz, 1.8GHz, 1.9GHz, 2.0GHz, 2.2GHz, or 2.4GHz
- Memory: The T30 comes with 256MB of memory standard, yet can be upgraded to a maximum of 1 GB of memory.
- Graphics and Display: For visuals, the T30 is runs on a 16MB RADEON 7500 ATI Mobility video chipset with a 14.1" TFT display.
- Hard Drive: The hard drive of the T30 comes in either 20GB, 40GB, or 60GB sizes
- Battery: The T30 is powered by a Lithium Ion in a 6 cell configuration
- Optical Drive: The optical drive for the T30 are Ultrabay DVD or CD-RW/DVD drives