Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
If you are having difficulties with the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation (Model number: 20R1000RUS) laptop was released in June 2019. It is the seventh generation laptop in the ThinkPad Carbon X1 series that Lenovo released in 2012 and has been updating since 2014. This laptop is ranked #1 by laptopmag.com for the best business laptops of 2020.
The laptop weighs 2.4 pounds and has a thickness of 14.9 mm. The battery lasts up to 18.3 hours and comes with Rapid Charge. It is powered by the 10th Gen Intel® Core™, has up to 16 GB of memory, and is run by a PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) delivering fast performance. There are several displays to choose from: an FHD touchscreen, an FHD panel with PrivacyGuard, or the 4K Dolby Vision™ with high dynamic range technology. With the LTE-A card and WWAN technology, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation can connect to the internet without Wifi. It provides ThinkShield security features including discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) to encrypt data while working in conjunction with Windows 10 security. Biometrics are utilized with a fingerprint reader or optional IR camera to log the user in.
- Up to 10th Generation Intel® Core i7 (1.10GHz, up to 4.70GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home
- 14" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, low power, anti-glare, 400 nits
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, PrivacyGuard, anti-glare, 400 nits
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, touchscreen, 300 nits
- 14" UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS, glossy, Dolby Vision™ HDR 400, 500 nits
- Up to 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz (soldered)
- Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Up to Integrated Intel® UHD 620 Graphics
- Up to 18.3 hours on 51Whr
- Dolby Atmos™ Speaker System
- 4 x 360-degree far-field microphones
- 720p HD Camera with microphone
- Optional IR camera
- Starting at 2.40 lbs (1.08 kg)
- Network extension for Ethernet/side mechanical docking
- WLAN: Intel® Dual-Band 9560 802.11 AC (2 x 2)
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Optional WWAN: Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE CAT9
- (H x W x D) 12.71" x 8.54" x 0.58" / 323 x 217 x 14.95 (mm)
- Backlit with white LED lighting