Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
In June of 2010, Verizon Wireless released the Droid X, a smartphone that is manufactured by Mortorla Mobility, Inc. The Droid runs the Android operating system designed by Google. In addition to having an extensive library of available applications, the software is completely open-source, allowing the user to customize the phone any way they see fit.
The Motorola Droid X is recognizable by its large 4.3-inch screen. It is looks similar to the original Motorola Droid but is a lot larger. The Motorola Droid X is a lot thinner than the successor, Motorola Droid.
- Talk Time: 8 hours
- Stand By: 220 hours
- Capacitive multi-touchscreen
- Android 2.1 and upgradable to Android 2.2
- .0341875 pounds
- 5" x 2.6" x 0.4" (127 x 66 x 10.2 mm)
- Webkit HTML5 based browser
- GmailTM, Exchange, IMAP, POP, Macmail, GmailTM, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL®
- Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- 4.3 inch display with
- 480x854 pixels resolution
- Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
- Colors: 16.7 million (24-bit)
- MIDI, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+
- 720 p HD Capture
- HD Playback via HDMI or DLNA, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMA v10
- 8.0 + megapixel
- LED Flash
- Mechanical shutter with 1/1000 second shutter speed
- Touch-to-focus panorama mode
- 8 GB internal storage, raw hardware plus 16 GB card included