Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
The Neo3DO is an Android tablet created by an Indiegogo company in 2013. After a successful Indiegogo campaign in March of 2013, the Neo3DO launched during the summer of 2013. The Neo3DO has the capability of transitioning from 2D to 3D without the use of 3D glasses.
Though there are many models available, they are visually identical to each other, but vary only in internal storage size. All models use the same parts and can be fixed using the same methods.
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 10 x 6.8 x 2.8 inches
- Rear Camera Resolution: 2 MP
- Front Camera Resolution: .3 MP
- Processor Count: 1
- Voltage: 5 volts
- Screen Size: 8.1 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Max Output Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Average Battery Life: 4 hours
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/f
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR
- Ethernet: Supports RJ45 Ethernet Card via USB host cable
If there are any difficulties with the Neo3DO, please refer to the troubleshooting page at Neo3DO Troubleshooting.