Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
The second generation of the Nexus 7 is a tablet computer developed by Google in conjunction with ASUS. It is the third tablet in the Google Nexus series of consumer devices using the Android operating system. Some changes in physical appearance make the 2nd generation Nexus 7 easily differentiated from its predecessor: The new version is taller, slightly more narrow, and thinner, and now features a rear-facing camera. Additionally, while the tablets originally only came in black, a white version was introduced soon after it's release. The tablet was also available in both WiFi and 4G LTE versions, with the LTE version available to connect with Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile.
The 2nd generation Nexus 7 tablet was released in July 2013 in the US, August 2013 in the UK and Canada, and November 2013 in India. It was discontinued in October 2014.
- Power: Internal rechargeable non-removable lithium-ion polymer 3950 mAh 16 Wh battery, Qi Wireless Charging
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 at 1.50 GHz
- Storage capacity: 16 or 32 GB
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Display: 7.02-inch (178 mm) diagonal IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio
- 1920×1200 pixels (323 ppi)
- Scratch-resistant Corning glass
- Graphics: Adreno 320, @400MHz
- Sound: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA, Stereo speakers, surround sound, powered by Fraunhofer
- Input: Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, GPS, magnetometer, microphone
- Cameras: 1.2 MP front-facing, 5.0 MP rear-facing, 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Dual-band (802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), NFC, Micro USB 2.0, optional 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 200 mm × 114 mm × 8.65 mm (7.9" × 4.5" × 0.341")
- Weight: WiFi only: 290 g (10 oz), LTE version: 299 g (10.5 oz)
If you've encountered a problem with your tablet, make sure to visit the Nexus 7 2nd Generation Troubleshooting page.