Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
For in-depth troubleshooting suggestions, visit the troubleshooting guide for this device.
Identification and Background
Replacing the D5000, the Nikon D5100 is a 16.2 megapixel DSLR camera announced in April of 2011. It contains features including D-Movie mode with autofocus and records up to 1080p. It's new EFFECTS allow for a variety of special effects to be used while taking still pictures and recording D-Movie full HD movies. The D5100 can also capture photographs at approximately 4 frames per second.
It is easily identified by the D5100 printed to the right of the lens.
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode, 1 Yr Camera / 5 Yrs Lens
- In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)