Is there anyway to unbrick a WiiU?
Wii U HDMI Problem!
Wii U won't eject disc but eject button works?
Wii U Not starting; Blinking red light
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
For repair and support for the GamePad portion of the Wii U, consult the GamePad device page.
To diagnose problems your Wii U might be having, check out the Wii U troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Wii U is a Nintendo video game console released on November 18, 2012 in North America as a successor to the Nintendo Wii. Users access the console's functions with both a television display and the gamepad controller, which features buttons and a touchscreen. On top of the gameplay and game mechanic differences from the Wii, it also has a refined CPU and GPU to allow more storage and better graphics.
The Wii U console is only a few centimeters larger than the Wii, but has a GamePad as its primary controller. The Wii U has an HDMI output unlike the Wii and does not have inputs for the old GameCube controllers, it does however have the capability to use Wii controllers and run Wii games. Just like its predecessor, the Wii U also has online play, internet access, and entertainment services like Netflix and Hulu.
The Wii U comes in two models: The Basic Wii U model (white), and the Deluxe Wii U model (black). The basic model includes: console, Wii U GamePad controller, AC adapters for the console and controller, an HDMI cable, and an 8GB internal storage. The deluxe model comes with all that and also includes: a console stand, a GamePad stand and charging station, a copy of the Nintendo Land game, and a 32GB internal flash storage.
Wii U Console Specifications
The components of the Wii U are as follows:
- CPU: IBM power-based multi-core processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon based high definition GPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: Internal 8 GB (Basic in white) or 32 GB (Deluxe/Premium in black). Also has support for an SD memory card up to 32 GB, as well as a USB hard drive up to 2 TB.
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i (PAL only), 480p, 480i, standard 4:3 and 16:9 anamorphic widescreen
- "AV Multi Out" port supports composite video, S-Video (NTSC consoles only), RGB SCART (European consoles only), YPBPR component video, and D-Terminal
- HDMI 1.4 supports stereoscopic 3D images
- "AV Multi Out" port: RCA analog stereo
- HDMI output: six-channel (5.1) linear PCM
- Ports and Peripherals:
- SD memory card slot (supports SDHC cards)
- USB 2.0 ports (two at front, two at rear of console)
- Sensor Bar power port
- "AV Multi Out" port
- HDMI 1.4 out port
Wii U GamePad Specifications
The components of the Wii U GamePad are as follows:
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor
- Stereo speakers and microphone
- Volume control
- Front-facing camera
- IR sensor strip
- Infrared transceiver
- Headphone jack
- 6.2 inch 16:9 resistive touchscreen
- Two clickable analog sticks and one directional pad
- Select, Start, TV Control, Home, and Power buttons
- A/B/X/Y face buttons, L/R bumpers buttons, and ZL/ZR triggers buttons
- Rumble vibration
- Controller sync button
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Wireless communication with console via IEEE 802.11n
- Multi-purpose external extension connector
- Charging port