Olympus OM-D E-M10 Disassembly
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
Introduced in 2014, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 is the third model in the OM-D series of compact, mirrorless, interchangeable-lens cameras. As part of the OM-D series, the E-M10 is of the Micro Four Thirds type, a standard released by Olympus and Panasonic in 2008 for the design and development of mirrorless and interchangeable lens digital cameras, camcorders, and lenses.
Aimed at a lower price point than its predecessors, the OM-D E-M5 and the OM-D EM1 models, some features of the previous models are not included such as weather sealing, a 3-way image stabilizer instead of a 5-way image stabilizer, and the use of a BLS-1 battery instead of the BLN-1 models. The E-M10 was succeeded by the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II in 2015.
- Type: Micro Four Thirds System
- Lens: Micro Four Thirds system mount
- Sensor Effective Resolution / Type: 16.1 Megapixel Live MOS
- Image Sensor Size: 17.3 x 13 mm, 4/3 Live MOS
- Maximum resolution: 4608 x 3456
- Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Processor: TruePic VII™
- Focusing System: F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast Detection)
- Image Stabilization System: 3-Axis In Body Image Stabilization
- Stabilization effectiveness (CIPA): 3.5 stops
- Viewfinder: 1.44M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- Rear Monitor: 3.0” Tilting Touch LCD
- Creative Features: Art Filters
- Sequential Shooting Speed: 8 fps [H] mode 3.5 fps [L] mode mechanical shutter.
- Flash: Built-in Pop Up Flash
- Special Features: Live Composite
- Video/movie Recording: H.264 / Motion JPG, 1920 x 1080 (30fps), 1280 x 720 (30fps), 640 x 480 (30fps)
- Rear LCD Monitor: tilting 3 inch, 1,037,000 dots (upwards: 80˚, downwards: 50˚)
- Battery: BLS-5 lithium-ion (CIPA 320)
- Dimensions: 119 mm × 82 mm × 46 mm (4.69 × 3.24 × 1.81 inches)
- Weight: Approx. 396 g (14.0 oz)