AV and Micro USB Data Portsen
Destek SorularıBir Soru Sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
For additional information and hep on the Panasonic VDR-D220, refer to the device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Panasonic VDR-D220 was released on March 2007. The VDR-D220 has a great feature that allows the recorded videos to be easily found by the user. Also, this camera provides a lightning fast 10-second start-up time, and a 2.0 USB high speed port. The camera’s lens is provided by Panasonic, some features are useful for the user like, 32X optical zoom lens, optical image stabilizer, pure color engine, record directly to the DVD, and 2.7-inch wide LCD display. The Panasonic VDR-D220 is support DVD-RDVD-RWDVD-RAM. It gives the user professional experience of recording a video with a 90-degree moving screen.
- Records Onto: 8cm DVD Disc
- Recording Format: MPEG2
- Image Sensor (Total): 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective): 4:3 -- 340K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 350K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Still Picture)
- F ValueF1.8 (Wide) / F3.7 (Tele)
- Optical Zoom: 32x Variable Speed
- Digital Zoom: 32x 1,000x
- Focal Length: 2.3 - 73.6 mm
- Filter Diameter: 37mm
- Lens Type: Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer: Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- High Speed Shutter: 1/60 - 1/8,000 sec. (Moving Picture) 1/60 - 1/500 sec. (Still Picture)
- Program AE (Auto Exposure)Yes
- Backlight Compensation: Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder: (EVF)0.33" wide (113K pixels) Color
- LCD Monitor: 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- On-Screen Display Language: English / French / Spanish
- DVD Format Support: DVD-RDVD-RWDVD-RAM
- AC Adaptor: Yes
- Battery Pack: Lithium-Ion
- USB Cable: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D ): 3.76 x 3.36 x 5.96''
- Weight: 1.078
Source: Panasonic Product Support