Destek SorularıBir Soru Sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
For additional help on the Yuneec ST10 Plus, check out this device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The ST10+ Ground Station (Model Number: ST10 Plus) is both remote control and receiver. It provides full control over the Typhoon 4K while flying and allows the user to take photos and videos with ease. The 5.5-inch touchscreen display allows the user to track live images from the connected camera and adjust the camera settings.
The buttons on the ST10+ allow the user to take photos and videos directly through the remote control. Users can capture photos, record videos, and stop to adjust the camera angle. The free CGO app for iOS and Android lets users stream live images from the camera directly to a smartphone and customize photo and video settings.
- DIMENSIONS: 115x188x242 mm (4.5x7.4x9.5in)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android™
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 10
- CONTROL TRANSMISSION DISTANCE/RANGE (OPTIMUM CONDITIONS): FCC Compliance: Up to 800m (2624.67 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 400m (1312.34 ft) Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
- ROBUST RADIO CONTROL MODULATION: Yuneec Protocol
- VIDEO LINK FREQUENCY BAND: 5.8 GHz
- LED BACKLIT LCD SCREEN: Capacitive Multi-touch 5,5″
- FLIGHT SYSTEMS TELEMETRY DATA ON SCREEN DISPLAY (OSD): Yes
- TACTILE (VIBRATING) AND AUDIBLE FEEDBACK: Yes ''
- BUILT-IN LI-ION BATTERY VOLTAGE / CAPACITY: 3.6 V 5200 mAh 18.72Wh
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 854 × 480 px
- CAMERA SETTINGS: White balance, light exposure, ISO, shutter speed, video resolution, FPS, record video, take pictures ''
Source: Yuneec ST10 Plus Specs