Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the iMac Intel 21.5".
- Memory: If your iMac is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 16 GB (four 4 GB modules) is simple and provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: 500 GB or 1 TB hard drives came standard with the iMac Intel 21.5". You can upgrade the drive up to 2 TB to expand your storage.
There are no troubleshooting guides for the iMac Intel 21.5" at this time.
Identification and Background
You can verify that you have a iMac Intel 21.5" EMC 2389 by checking the processor information through "About This Mac" in the Apple menu.
Use the iMac identification system to help you identify your machine. iMacs tend to look very similar, and it's important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
The iMac Intel 21.5" EMC 2389 has multiple internal differences from 21.5" EMC 2308 iMacs. The logic board was redesigned to handle the new Core i3 & i5 Processors as well as an ATI Radeon HD 4670 or 5670 graphics card.
- Built-in 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display with IPS technology
- Resolution: 1920 by 1080 pixels
- 500GB, 1TB or 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- DVD/CD Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive
- 3.06GHz or 3.2GHz Intel Core i3 processor or 3.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- 4GB and up to 16GB of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology
Graphics and video:
- ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory or ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- iSight camera
- One FireWire 800 port
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- SDXC card slot
- Built-in stereo speakers with Two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)
- Built-in microphone
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
In the box:
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- Cleaning cloth
- Power cord
- Install/restore DVDs
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Height: 17.75 inches (45.1 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Depth: 7.42 inches (18.85 cm)
- Weight: 20.5 pounds (9.3 kg)