Videoya Genel Bakış
- The battery can be removed first, once you open the phone. It’s only lightly adhered and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- All the threaded fasteners are of the standard Phillips variety.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- Front and back glass means twice the risk of cracks—without the benefit of wireless charging.
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 en kolay onarılabileni)
Bu kılavuzu göm
Bu kılavuzu, sitenizin veya forumunuzun içine widget olarak yerleştirmek için, bir boyut seçin ve aşağıdaki kodu kopyalayın.