This is what I've done to resolve similar issues.
1) Download the iPhone full update (links are here .
2) launch iTunes and MAKE SURE YOU DO A FULL BACKUP WITH ITUNES.
- make sure no apps are running or updating when doing so
3) Put the iPhone in DFU mode, and when it asks to restore, do not download again on iTunes
4) Go to the screen where it has the recovery button
On Mac, Option+Click the recovery button, and select the firmware from step 1
On PC, SHIFT+Click the recovery button and chose the firmware from step 1
5) Allow the recovery to completely restore the iphone
DO NOT RESTORE from back up yet. Instead set up as new phone
Go through set up on the phone.
6) Now do a restore from the backup from step 2.
7) Go to Settings
- do General --> Reset --> Reset Network Settings, reboot
- do General --> Reset --> Reset All Settings
NOTE - you will then need to put back all your WiFi settings
At this point, you should have a clean issue working phone.
If not, report it to Apple.
iOS 11.0.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
Fixes an issue where audio and haptic feedback would not work on some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices
Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone 6s displays because they were not services with genuine Apple parts
Like the other POSTS have stated 11.1 is out. Everything is fixed EXCEPT the calculator app. DO NOT TRUST THIS APP. 1+2+3 = 24!!!
UPDATE: Apple released 11.2.0
There is a bug for many iOS devices where notifications causes devices to crash and reboot the phone on 2 Dec.
For a temporary work around if you cannot update the iPhone/iPad to 11.2, change the date/time to a week ago or another time zone, such as Hawaii.
The direct download for all iPhones are here.
The direct download for all iPads are here.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?