Is my motherboard dead?
I would like to ask if anyone had a problem with PS Vita 2000 like I do. The console does not turn on, at all. It is charging (solid orange light) but does not react when I press the power button.
I already checked the most common problems and tried those steps:
- Replaced battery with a known good one.
- Pressed PS, R and Power button combination.
- Tried charging it with different charger and power cord.
- Looked for signs of water damage (didn’t found any).
- Checked continuity on fuses around the power section (all working).
- Placed the MB in another unit with working components (power button, controller boards, and battery).
Can anyone give me some advice on how to troubleshoot this one?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
Hi, I'm trying to find the fuses on mine since my backlight is not working. Do you have the schematics? Or a picture highlighting their location?
ed Martinez tarafından
@ed Martinez you posted your request on a 3 year old question that is no longer being viewed. Your chance of getting a valuable answer which hopefully helps you with fixing your system, are greater if you create a new question. Give as much detail as possible and add some pictures of your board. https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask