A. PSU Fan
Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
If you have problems please post them on the Facebook page or Discord. I'm not extremely active on here.
This guide is currently a work in progress and goes through the steps to assemble the standard FYSETC BLV MGN Cube kit with the metal kit upgrade. This means the guide will focus on the standard build which includes
- Dual independent Z leveling
- Duet 2 wifi(clone)
- RepRap Firmware(current version 3.4.0) is preferred but Klipper is also supported. (I will not be covering Marlin or any other flavors)
- Metal kit upgrade replacing printed parts
The goal is to have a guide that will cover assembly of the standard kit. I will create additional guides detailing upgrading.
- Duet 3(clone)
- Raspberry Pi 4 to act as a SBC for the Duet 3
- Extruder(Orbiter or NF Crazy)
- Duet Tool Board
- Cable chain
I want to make it clear that any modifications I do will be limited. Any modifications covered will be approved by Ben as an authorized alternative to the original build. I already have a highly modified cube with triple independent Z, MIC6 bed, Mosquito liquid cooled hotend and Duet 3. I had custom aluminum mounts made and parts printed in MJF. These guides will not cover anything like that. It will only cover mods that will be easily made available.
There is an option to purchase the kit with triple Z. They decided to offer the kit with the hardware needed for Triple Z because many people asked for it. If you decide to go with a triple Z setup understand resources are limited. You will need to use someone else setup or design something yourself. There is no official build for Triple Z at this time.
A triple Z addon has been discussed many times. We(Ben, myself and a few others) will be developing and testing a triple Z setup but at this time I have no further updates.
BLV Facebook page
We’re on Discord!
The FYSETC kit can be purchased here.
BLV Projects page contains all of Ben’s completed kits.
A gorgeous alternative to the original boring front panel.
FYSETC Github repository
My Github where you can find configs, modified files and other goodies.
Duet Forum-Tons of information on here
Duet3D documentation-Bookmark this page. All the information you would need to setup and configure the firmware can be found here. I have spent hundreds of hours reading through this site
Configuring input shaping with RRF 3.4.0
How do I crimp the connectors?
You can download the original printed parts step file here. Although it's recommended to use the metal parts upgrade. Yes it will cost you more but the results are exponentially better.
When finished be sure to go through the Configuration Checks
Printed Parts List
These are the parts you will need to print for the standard build. All files can be found in the original download package unless noted.
- 2x 2040_Jig.stl
- 2x 2020_Jig.stl
- 1x X Carriage Wire Tube Holder.stl
- 1x X carriage shield for the metal kit.stl
- 1x Metal kit - BLtouch adapter.stl - For rear mounted BLTouch
- 1x BLTouch Front Mount Adapter.stl - For front mounted BLTouch
- 1x Bearing tool
- 1x Bed_frame_cover_-_front_left.stl
- 1x Bed_frame_cover_-_front_right.stl
- 1x Bed_frame_cover_-_Rear_left.stl
- 1x Bed_frame_cover_-_Rear_right.stl
- 4x Bed Spacer.stl
- 1x Left Panel Face.stl
- 1x Left Small Panel.stl
- 1x Right Panel.stl
- 1x Right Small Panel.stl
- 1x Left Circle.stl
- 3x L Inner Fan.stl
- 3x L tip.stl
- 1x Right Circle.stl
- 1x Middle Circle.stl
- 1x Left Grill.stl
- 1x Left Lower Grill.stl
- 1x Right Grill.stl
- 1x Right Lower Grill.stl
- 1x Left Net.stl
- 1x Right Net.stl
- 1x Middle BLV Name Plate.stl
- 1x Letters
- To make it easier print 3x L tips and 3x L Inner Fan instead of each individual L/M/R Tips and inner fans
Stepper fan mounts
- 1x Right_motor_40mm_fan_mount.stl
- 1x Left_motor_40mm_fan_mount.stl
- 1x Leds_diffuser_-_front_left.stl
- 1x Leds_diffuser_-_front_right.stl
- 1x Leds_diffuser_-_rear_left.stl
- 1x Leds_diffuser_-_rear_right.stl
Y Endstop - Not applicable to new metal kits from FYSETC
- 1x Y_Endstop_-_Front_Left_-_Rear_left.stl
- 2x Air_scrubber_-_back_cap.stl
- 2x Air_scrubber_-_main_box.stl
- 2x Air_scrubber_-_screw_spacer_1.stl
- 2x Air_scrubber_-_screw_spacer_2.stl
- 1x Brass Brush Base.stl
- 1x Nozzle_cleaner_-_main_holder.stl
- 2x Nozzle_cleaner_-_spacer X2.stl
- 2x bottom_grill X2.stl
- 4x Grill X4.stl
ADXL345 Mount-Klipper only
Duet Tool Board Mount-RRF Only
Additional Information-In Process
I wasn’t paid to write these guides. Ben asked me to do it as a favor to him. Considering all that he’s done for our community I felt it was the least I could do. To be honest even though it took about 2 months to build and document, I had a lot of fun doing it. It forced me to write guides in a manner that was easy for everyone to understand and cleanup my Github so I could share any files that were used that aren’t part of the original download. You’re not obligated but if you would like, feel free to donate.