Destek SorularıBir Soru Sor
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
Released in October of 2009, the Droid was released with the intent of being a strong competitor in the iPhone dominated smart-phone market. The Droid runs the Android operating system designed by Google, and comes standard with free turn-by-turn Google Maps Navigation. In addition to having an extensive library of available applications, the software is completely open-source, allowing the user to customize the phone any way they see fit.
The Motorola Droid is easily identifiable by its slide-out keyboard with a large gold D-pad. Its successor, the Droid 2, looks similar to the original model, but does not have a D-pad on the redesigned keyboard.
Track down problems encountered with your Droid on our Droid Troubleshooting Page.
- 1400 mAh
- Talk Time: 385 mins/6.4 hours
- Stand By: 270 hours/11.25 days
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Full Qwerty Side Slider
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Android 2.0
- 169 g / 6 oz
- 60.00 (x) x 115.80 (y) x 13.70 (z) mm
- 2.4 (x) x 4.6 (y) x 0.5 (z) inches
- Webkit HTML5 based browser
- Flash 10 ready
- GmailTM, Exchange, IMAP, POP, Macmail, GmailTM, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL®
- Bluetooth® v2.1+EDR, 3.5mm Headset jack, USB 2.0 HS
- 3.7”, 480×854 WVGA
- 400,000 pixels
- SMS/MMS, Full HTML5 Browser
- AMR-NB/WB, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- D1 resolution (720×480)
- up to 24fps capture
- 30fps playback
- MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
- 5.0 megapixel
- LED Flash
- Image stabilization
- 16GB card included in phone, Up to 32GB microSD expandable
- aGPS, sGPS