I found a probable cause and solution! Once I was sure there was no warrantee in affect
The over heating seems to come from the MagSafe connection shorting out due to corrosion build up. I used a hard plastic picker to remove as much of the corrosion as possible.
Also, I took small pieces of tape and pressed them into the recessed area to remove small pieces of metal that had begun to collect to the magnet preventing a tight connection of the electrical points.
When I was no longer able to get good clean points, I found just the MagSafe connector and cord on Amazon for about 10% of the original price!
I used but joint crimp connectors and shrink tubes to assemble everything! Now I keep a small piece of gaffers tape over the recessed area to keep metal bits from collecting to the magnet
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?