- Are you using headphones? And if you are have you tried switching them out?
- Have you tried blowing out (GENTLY) the speakers with some air?
To remove the dirt in the microphone:
- Open some compressed air
- Blow it at the grill on the top
- Blow into the bottom left microphone
- Blow into the mic at back on the right of the camera
- Most of the dirt should be gone so people should hear you
Another possibility is in your microphone privacy settings:
- To turn on your iPhone’s microphone, go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone > make sure the app you’re using for calls if toggled on.
Another possibility (very rarely) is your network settings try this to reset your network settings:
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Scroll down to, then tap General
- Scroll down to, then tap Reset
- Tap Reset Network Settings
- Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm
You can also try to force reboot your iPhone and that may help your situation:
Comment forcer le redémarrage de l'iPhone 8
Lastly you may need to replace your speaker if all else fails:
iPhone 8 Troubleshooting
iPhone 8 Earpiece Speaker Replacement
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?