Background and Identification
The Epson XP-410 is a Small-In-One Inkjet printer, offering convenient everyday printing. Inkjet printers are the most common type of printers and recreate digital images by propelling droplets of ink onto paper and plastic substrates.
With the XP-410, users can print, copy, scan, and more. The sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use printer offers the complete wireless solution, allowing users to print from anywhere in their home with WiFi CERTIFIED or print from their iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. In addition, the XP-410 features the latest wireless standards as well as WiFi Direct and it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Users have found that the components of the paper feed are a bit flimsy. Also, the scanner lid does not work well with thicker material, so scanning books would be difficult.
- Performance: 3-in-1 inkjet: print, scan, copy
- Print speeds: up to 8.7 ppm black, 4.5 ppm color
- Print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Display: 2.5-inch LCD with touch panel
- Memory: Built-in memory card reader
- Mobile Print: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Paper capacity: 100-sheet rear fed tray
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X
- Certification: Energy Star qualified, 1-year limited warranty