Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Check out our free Galaxy Note8 teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Samsung's Galaxy Note8 is the successor to the notorious 2016 phablet that ended up being recalled, the Galaxy Note7. This smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 in North America or Samsung Exynos 8895 globally. The phone has 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM and internal storage options of 64 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB(which can be expanded by microSD). The Note8 also has a dual camera with optical zoom up to 2x and digital zoom up to 10x, USB-C port, an IP68 ingress resistance rating, and a 3300mAh battery.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (Octa-core processor with one 2.35 GHz Quad-core processor and one 1.9 GHz Quad-core processor)
- International version: Samsung Exynos 8890 (Octa-core processor with one 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor and one 1.7 GHz Quad-core processor)
- Memory: 6 GB LPDDR RAM
- Storage: 64/128/256 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 6.3-inch curved panel
- 2960 x 1440 pixels (518 ppi)
- Super AMOLED display
- Main Camera: Dual-lens camera with 12 megapixel wide-angle lens with ƒ/1.7 aperture, and a 12 megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, both equipped with OIS
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixel lens with ƒ/1.7 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v 5.0 LE
- USB Type-C
- Headphone jack
- Battery: 3300 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 195g (6.88 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)
Samsung: Official Page
Wikipedia: Samsung Galaxy Note8