Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Check out our Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is Samsung’s latest flagship, featuring 5G capability, up to 16 GB of RAM, up to 512 GB of onboard storage, and a 6.9” display that refreshes at 120 Hz. It keeps last year’s IP68 rating and massively upgrades the battery capacity to 5,000 mAh. US models get a Snapdragon 865, while international models get an Exynos 990.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (octa-core processor with one 2.84 GHz core, three 2.42 GHz cores, and four 1.8 GHz cores) or Samsung Exynos 990 (octa-core with two M5 cores, two Cortex-A76 cores, and four Cortex-A55 cores)
- Memory: 12/16 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 6.9 inch curved panel
- 3200 x 1440 pixels (511 ppi)
- Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display
- Main Camera: Four-lens camera with a 12 MP ƒ/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 108 MP ƒ/1.8 wide-angle lens, a 48 MP ƒ/3.5 telephoto lens with Space Zoom, and a DepthVision sensor consisting of a VGA camera and infrared sensor.
- Front-facing Camera: 40 MP lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 166.9 x 76.0 x 8.8 mm (6.57 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)