Samsung Galaxy Note7 Teardown
My phone exploded help me
Why are these phones exploding?
How to fix software update failure?
Please help to defend my rights! (SG Note 7 refund problem)
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Samsung has recalled all original and replacement Galaxy Note7 devices due to incidences of spontaneous explosion. We recommend not repairing or continuing to use this device and rather returning or exchanging it through your wireless carrier or Samsung's exchange program. For more information see Samsung's official announcement.
Samsung's Galaxy Note7 is the successor to their 2015 flagship phablet, the Note5. This smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Samsung Exynos 8890 (varies by region) alongside 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card. Also new to the Note7 is an iris scanner, 4K f/1.7 image sensor, USB-C port, and an IP68 ingress resistance rating.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo CPUs, Adreno 530 GPU)
- International version: Samsung Exynos 8890 (quad-core 2.3 GHz + quad-core 1.6 GHz CPUs, Mali-T880 MP12 GPU)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 5.7-inch curved panel
- 2560 x 1440 pixels (518 ppi)
- Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Main Camera: 12 megapixel, ƒ/1.7 sensor (some Samsung ISOCELL variants exist), OIS, LED flash, Dual Pixel Autofocus, 4K video
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, ƒ/1.7, 1080p video
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v 4.2 LE
- USB Type-C with fast charging and USB 3.1 (US) or 2.0 (international)
- Headphone jack
- Battery: 3500 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm (6.04 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 169g (5.96 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)
- Iris scanner
- S Pen stylus: 360 Hz refresh rate with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity
Samsung: Official Page
Wikipedia: Samsung Galaxy Note7