Ram Upgrade: can I use DDR3L instead of DDR3?
Black screen and fan revs no chime
Why is my hard drive registering as ASMT 2115 Media?
Why is my MacBook Pro’s fan coming on so often?
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
A1278 (EMC 2554 MacBookPro9,2) 2.5 GHz, A1278 (EMC 2554 MacBookPro9,2) 2.9 GHz
Background and Identification
The MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 Unibody was released in June of 2012.
The Mid 2012 model, as with the models from 2011, has a case is composed of a single block of aluminum, following the same process of the MacBook Unibody and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody Repair.
Use the [/info/ID-your-Mac|laptop identification system] to help you identify your machine. MacBooks tend to look very similar, and it's important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy or optional antiglare widescreen display with support for millions of colors.
- 500 GB or 750 GB 5400-rpm, hard drive
- Configureable to: 750GB 7200-rpm hard drive, 1TB 5400-rpm hard drive, 128GB solid-state drive, 256GB solid-state drive, or 512GB solid-state drive
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 3 MB on-chip L3 cache or 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge with 4 MB on-chip L3 cache (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz)
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Built-in 63.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Thunderbolt port
- MagSafe power port
- SD/SDXC card slot
- FireWire 800 port
- Audio line in/out
- Kensington lock slot
- Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
- Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.06 kg)
Wikipedia Page about MacBook Pro