Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
A2337 (EMC 3598 MacBookAir10,1) 3.2 GHz M1 8-Core/7-Core GPU, A2337 (EMC 3598 MacBookAir10,1) 3.2 GHz M1 8-Core/8-Core GPU, MacBook Air 13" Retina Late 2020
Looking for a teardown? We opened up the fanless Air to check out Apple’s new hardware in November 2020.
The late 2020 13” MacBook Air was updated with Apple’s new M1 chip, marking the start of their transition away from Intel-based systems. The MacBook Air 13” Retina Late 2020 joins the MacBook Pro 13” Late 2020 and Mac mini Late 2020 as the three devices to initially sport the new Apple silicon. This 13” MacBook Air is visually identical to the previous model.
Starting at $999, it is available in either Gold, Silver, or Space Gray.
Identified by model numbers A2337 / EMC 3598. Two USB-C ports are on the left edge, and one headphone jack is on the right. The enclosure tapers towards the front, and a Touch-ID power button is located at the upper-righthand side of the keyboard.
Users can find help with identifying their MacBook Air laptops here.
- 13.3" LED-backlit IPS panel with True Tone; 2560 x 1600 pixels (16:10 aspect ratio, 227 ppi); P3 wide color gamut; Lower resolutions supported
- Apple M1 3.2 GHz 8-core CPU, 16-core Neural Engine
- Apple M1 integrated 7-core GPU, configurable to 8 cores
- 256 GB PCIe-based SSD, configurable to 512 GB, 1 TB, or 2 TB
- 8 GB of unified memory, configurable to 16 GB
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Built-in 49.9-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 15 hours of web browsing, up to 18 hours of video playback
- Height: 0.63 in tapered to 0.16 in (0.41–1.61 cm)
- Width: 11.97 in (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 in (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.29 kg)
- 2× Thunderbolt / USB 4 port (Thunderbolt 3, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2)
- 1× 3.5 mm headphone jack