Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
The Dell Inspiron 1545 was designed to appeal to the everyday user with a broad range of capabilities and a low price for the Dell notebook line. Released online on January 16, 2009, the Inspiron 1545 is a 15.6" display laptop that weighs 5.8 lbs. It succeeded the Dell Inspiron 1525 and is identified by its Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, and a 250GB HDD. Additionally on the underside is a label stating "INSPIRON 1545."
- Processors: Intel Centrino, Intel Celeron 900, Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200, T4300 or T4400 or Intel Core 2 Duo T6400, T6500, T6600, P7350, P7450, Intel Core i5 - 520M, AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-64, AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core RM-74 or AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Ultra ZM-82
- Memory: 2 GB, 3 GB or 4 GB of shared dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM @ 800 MHz. 8GB works but not officially supported.
- Graphics Processor: integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 with 256 or 512 MB of graphics memory.
- LCD Display: 15.6" CCFL-backlit widescreen with a 1366 × 768 and TrueLife or 15.6" WLED-backlit widescreen with 1366 × 768 resolution 15.6" or WLED-backlit display with 1600 × 900 resolution and TrueLife.
- Hard Drive: 160 GB, 250 GB, 320 GB, or 500 GB SATA at 5400 RPM.
- Optical Drive: 8X tray-load dual-layer DVD+/-RW drive.
- Battery: 4-cell (37 Whr), 6-cell (56 Whr), or 9-cell (85 Whr) lithium-ion battery.
- Camera: 1.3 MP webcam with optional facial recognition software
- Wi-Fi Card: Dell Wireless 1397 802.11b/g half mini-card or Intel Wi-Fi Link 4965 802.11a/b/g/n half mini-card.
- Bluetooth: Dell Wireless Bluetooth Internal 365 (2.1 EDR).
- I/O ports: 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 Fast Ethernet port, 1 VGA output, 1 headphone jack, 1 microphone jack, 1 ExpressCard 34 slot, 1 7-in-1 memory card reader, and 1 power adapter connector.